Coated pellets are the traditional and best-known chewing gum type, which is again today the fastest growing product type. Gumlink Confectionery Company has more than 90 years of experience in developing and producing pellets and today we have the largest B2B gum capacity.
We develop and produce pellets in a wide range of different flavours, sizes, shapes and colours.
- All of our pellets are sugarfree, which gives a number of dental benefits
- The coating provides a crunchy first bite, and allows for many delicious flavour and colour combinations
- With our in-depth knowledge of flavour composition and flavour release, we customize our products to meet the preferences of consumers in different markets
- Lengthy experience in adding active ingredients also enables us to deliver products with additional oral care effects or other functional properties, e.g. energy and antioxidants
- Our new range with the natural high-intensive sweetener Stevia is free from aspartame and meets the increasing demands for naturalness and “better for you” solutions
See overall chewing gum packaging options here.